Application Deadline: Friday 31 March 2017
Apply for a Postgraduate Programme
- Download the application form (editable PDF document)
Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
As the College believes in small group learning, places on each programme are limited to up to 17 students; we would therefore recommend making an early application. Your application will not be considered until we have received all of your supporting documentation. If you have any queries please e-mail: email@example.com.
Before You Apply
- Choose your course by visiting the Postgraduate Programmes listing page.
- Consider whether you meet the entry requirements:
International entry requirements
English language requirements
- Check the specific admissions and entry requirements for the course you are interested in. Every course has a dedicated web page containing admission details and entry requirements, as well as other useful information in the full course information section.
- Check the Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Residential and Non-Residential Fees information pages.
- Contact the Postgraduate Team if you need any advice about a particular course.
- Consider the supporting documents you might need to send as part of your application.
After You Apply
Once we have received your application, the Postgraduate Admissions Team will contact you by email to confirm safe receipt of your application and to explain next procedures and discuss any supporting documentation still required.
- Download the Admissions Policy 2017 (PDF document).
Specialist information for different applicants
You apply in the same way as UK applicants. You will need to satisfy our general entry requirements, along with a specified level of ability in English language. Find out full details of Information for International Students applying for a Postgraduate Course and visit the Postgraduate Language Requirements page.
Applicants With Support Needs
We are committed to providing equality of opportunity through the best possible level of support to prospective and current students. If you have a disability, medical condition, or additional support needs you are encouraged to disclose this information so we can best support you through the admissions process and in accessing ongoing support if offered and accepting a place at the College. If you have any concerns about disclosure you are encouraged to discuss this with the Postgraduate Admissions team at Schumacher College, or DisabilityASSIST (link is external) at Plymouth University. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. Schumacher College make no record of an initial call.
Applicants With Criminal Convictions
If you have a relevant criminal conviction that is not spent, you are required to declare this on your application.
Declaring a relevant criminal conviction does not automatically exclude you from our application process.
- Download Information and guidance for applicants with a criminal conviction (PDF document)
If you’re unable to find the answer to your question about postgraduate admissions, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Telephone: + 44 (0) 1803 847212